Website Watch and Grow Food Co
· Join a diverse, fast growing business
· Immediate start
· Permanent full time
· $55K – $65K plus super
WAG is Australia’s natural dog treat company. Our mission is to treat every dog to good health, with a commitment to natural and sustainable approaches.
As a key member of our IT team, you will support the company’s information technology requirements, providing a reliable and efficient IT related work environment, ensuring that network, server, infrastructure and systems function optimally and with minimal disruption to operations.
· Configuring, testing, and managing Virtual LANs, Network Switches and Routers.
· Firewall configuration and enabling zero-touch deployment.
· Installation of wireless access points.
· Troubleshooting issues with networks and systems.
· Configuring and managing user and device policies through Microsoft Active Directory in Windows Server.
· Deployment of operating system and software updates through patch management system.
· Taking frequent snapshots of VMs and databases to protect from data loss.
· Allowing and blocking of IP address using firewall.
· Providing support to end users for Windows Operating System and PC related issues.
· Tracking the logs, IP addresses and scheduling daily reports.
· Configuring VPN’s for users to access local network remotely.
· Customising new software program, handling with the IT issues in new and existing software programs/apps.
· Software/hardware upgrades and integration to support various apps associated with labelling solutions and all new equipment.
· Determining opportunities for improvement through fault diagnosis and documenting in detail the method of problem resolution.
· Upgrading/migrating to new platforms, where necessary.
· Support and promote effective Cyber Security, monitor and report security incidents.
· Recently completed a Bachelor of IT or related discipline.
· Post Graduate experience in an IT Support role would be an advantage. However, we welcome other relevant employment experiences.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· A team focused approach.
· Be proactive, able to identify issues and opportunities to make improvements.
· Ability to work with conflicting deadlines and competing demands.
· Be well organised with excellent time management skills.
· High level flexibility and adaptable to change.
· A positive attitude and great willingness to learn.
Proficiency in the following technology:
· Understanding of Networking concepts: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
· Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy
· Microsoft 365 Cloud Solution and Office Suite
· Working knowledge of Server 2008/12/16/19
· Networking equipment
· Dell, Lenovo and Fujitsu hardware and software
· VMWare virtual server platform
· CCTV and emergency lighting systems
· GSuite, Front, Slack, Zoom
· Cyber Security
· ERP System knowledge and skills is an advantage
· A permanent opportunity with an established and dynamic business.
· On the job training and support to ensure your success.
· A rewarding and challenging career move, with clear opportunities to work on interesting and challenging projects.
· Competitive salary package.
If this sounds like the role for you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, we respectfully advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we encourage you to submit your application without delay.