We require a local person 2 days per week usually Thursday and Friday to help with our commercial mowing business in the south east suburbs. The hours of work are normally 7-8 hours daily with starting times from 6.30 am and finishing as late as 5.30 pm. Normally early starts in warmer months but often later starts and finishes in winter.
Requirements & Responsibilities
– Have a Police check and Working With Children Check.
– Have PPE including Hi-Vis work wear and wet weather gear.
– Have knowledge of OH & S and confident filling out required daily paperwork.
– Be skilled, quick and competent with a whipper snipper and especially with vertical edging.
– Be skilled, quick and competent with hedge trimming including extended hedgers. Also be comfortable working on platform ladders.
– Be meticulous with your work whilst sometimes working to very tight work schedules.
– Be capable and competent with general mowing, pruning, gardening, grounds maintenance including basic cleanliness and maintenance of all equipment used.
– Be capable and confident with soft landscaping.
This would suit a local contractor who would like 2 days regular work all year. Someone who is fit and healthy and thrives on outdoor work in all weather conditions. Someone who is experienced enough to handle the bulk of whipper snipping and hedge trimming on these 2 days.
For the right person we will offer you our residential enquiries as they come in from our website and phone. We will also expose you to commercial work and use of large Zero Turn Mowers.
Please only reply if you can meet all the criteria listed above.
Please send me a short cover letter stating your experience and qualifications for the job, what suburb you live in and the current business you operate.