Website Australian Recruitment Company (ARC Staff)
Our client is one of the largest waste management companies in Australia, providing waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, large corporate business, small businesses, and household sustainable waste management solutions.
We have permanent and casual roles available across the South Eastern suburbs
What’s on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate + overtime + company’s benefits
- Company Uniforms and PPE provided
- Induction and training provided
- Casual roles will require flexibility with shifts including some weekends and public holidays.
- Casual roles will also cover leave such as an annual leave, and in some instances sick leave at short notice
About the role:
- Operate weighbridge and categorization for goods received
- Carry out weighing of vehicles, trailers, trucks etc
- Data entry and generation of reports in a timely manner ensuring accuracy at all times
- Customer service, directing traffic and site housekeeping
EFPOS and cash handling
Skills & Experiences
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate computer skills and mathematical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of weighbridge operations – Desired but not essential as training will be provided
- Experience in the waste industry will be looked upon favourably
- Own transport required.
**Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to a Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing.**
Positions are available immediately with short and long-term temporary roles on offer.
Please, we are only seeking genuine applicants. Our consultants will review all applications and contact those who meet selection criteria for interview
ARC Staff – Australian Recruitment Company is an Australian owned and operated recruitment and labour hire business, specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment in Melbourne, Sydney Hobart Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Follow our socials for instant updates.