Greater Tomorrow Family Day Care
– Flexible working conditions
– Good hourly rates
– Office location in the Western suburbs and field work at various locations state-wide
This role is for a candidate with considerable experience specifically in Family Day Care Service but those with Long Day Care experience are welcome to apply. The successful candidate must possess excellent oral & written communication with very good interpersonal skills. You will operate amongst a small team and work in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment.
If you are looking to be part of an exciting and challenging team where your skills are recognised, appreciated and put into practice, then apply now!
This position will require you to:
– Have completed a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
– Have in-depth knowledge & understanding of the NQF and EYLF
– Knowledge of Accreditation
– Knowledge of Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
– Pay attention to details
– Multi-task, problem solve & be initiative
– Be proficient in using Outlook, Word, and Excel
– Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Be able to work independently with little or no supervision
– Be punctual, dedicated, self-motivated, proactive and reliable
– Be organised and have good time management skills
– Be able to use discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
– Have a Police Check & Working with Children Check
Your role will consist of (but is not limited to):
– Assisting the Nominated Supervisor in their role and standing in when required
– Supporting and supervising Educators who are affiliated to the Service
– Routine office administration
– Managing field operation tasks of supporting, supervising and liaising with Educators who are affiliated to the Service
– Liaising and working closely with Educators to manage schedules and meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
This Family Day Care service is an equal opportunity employer and previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage for this position.
Interested candidates should call Kemi (Mon to Fri: 9am – 6pm) on 0405479311 or send an expression of interest by email to [email protected] to obtain application details before Friday 02 February 2018.